Friday, June 19, 2009

loves perception

my eyes are closed,
now i perceive her
so blindness i crave,
rather losing her sight naïve

my thoughts blunder,
truly conscious of her,
fool i prefer to stay,
if wisdom cost her

my feelings meet no bounds,
but in her they all subdue,
love restless so be,
to be content only within her

my actions make no sense
in her happiness i am comfortable
clown i prefer to be label
than see her eyes in tear

my words fail to capture,
her tender beautiful feature,
i rather wait as a mute spectator
as beauty beg to be define by her

my time live frozen,
warmth in her as i cuddle,
i prefer to die here,
rather from her arms far

death will play foul,
then our love in timeless mould,
as union of true lovers be crowned
poems of our love be written down

raHUL

No comments:

Post a Comment